Do you want to learn how to do proper rewording? This post is for you! Learn the basics of this task as well as a few important facts about it that will guide you in completing it. Here are some facts about it. Click here to observe the list of top paraphrasing software academic writing.
- Paraphrasing is a free rewording expression of any text as a clarification or translation.
- A simplified version of a sentence structure is what happens when you paraphrase.
- Rewriting compound words are usually done when paraphrasing.
Have you ever wondered how you can avoid plagiarism on a school or work paper, where you can rewrite and still have that good paragraph flow? Well, here are some paraphrasing tools just for you.
- Tools4Noobss.com: This website offers free services where you can use it anytime. You can easily finish your task with this rewriting tool and will provide you great results.
- Expressionenginge.com: This is an efficient site for you if you want to convert a sentence structure to a new version with a plagiarism check.
- Free Article Spinner: This tool can help you if you want to market content on another website especially if it’s a blog, articles, and newsletter.
- Plagiarisma: This site is known to have a plagiarism check, which writers and professionals use.
Dos and Don’ts in Paraphrasing
- Do use synonyms
- Use compensatory strategies
- Change the structure of a sentence
- Remember to always cite the source if you can’t paraphrase
- Make use of paraphrasing tools for checking
- Always monitor the paragraph flow
- Never ever plagiarize
- Ever change the meaning of a sentence
- Don’t put any opinions from you
Tips on How to Paraphrase from Experts
- Read the original content and do understand it
- Write down the keys and important topics.
- Disregard ideas that don’t have any significance.
- Rewrite the article on a piece of paper.
- Make sure that you would not miss the important details
- Make us of citations if there would be sentences that are hard to paraphrase
- Ask a professional for a feedback
- Proofread the paper
If you do not have the experience or if you find paraphrasing as a hard task, you can always seek help from professionals or any paraphrasing tool.